So, I’ve come to a decision. I don’t want to continue posting quotes from books I’m reading. I find it slows down me putting away my books (which makes me crazy) and is actually interrupting my reading flow. I’m finding that while I’m reading I’m thinking too much about which quote to use for my blog. Which is not the point of reading. So I’m not doing it any more.
- Trying to keep grammar interesting. Good thing farts will forever be funny, even online. https://t.co/SECNF56m3m 6 months ago
- I love Momo. Her vocab sentence for "poisonous": If Snow White had some sense then she would not have shacked up wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- “They really should make a second one.” - My husband, inexplicably, whilst watching “Strange Brew” 7 months ago
- From the chat with my online grade 4 class. Always an interesting class, although I am not sure I am always teachin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Just had a 5th grader describe a boy in her class as a “homework parasite” because he copies off her. I love her. 8 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work