So, I’ve come to a decision. I don’t want to continue posting quotes from books I’m reading. I find it slows down me putting away my books (which makes me crazy) and is actually interrupting my reading flow. I’m finding that while I’m reading I’m thinking too much about which quote to use for my blog. Which is not the point of reading. So I’m not doing it any more.
- Simply gorgeous. Unicorn’s pho cocktail. Gin, Cointreau, pho spices, lime. https://t.co/O0bq0Tsxsc 11 months ago
- Ordered a signature pho cocktail. https://t.co/SuZnGrQyKa 11 months ago
- First up: Crazy Hanoi Traffic. Rum, Dracontomelon juice, ginger, caramel, honey, lemon, and spices. My mouth is con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Time for Hanoi inspired cocktails. https://t.co/oBlo4vGJAJ 11 months ago
- If you are in Hanoi and don’t buy a shirt with fruit on it, were you even ever here? 11 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work