So, I’ve come to a decision. I don’t want to continue posting quotes from books I’m reading. I find it slows down me putting away my books (which makes me crazy) and is actually interrupting my reading flow. I’m finding that while I’m reading I’m thinking too much about which quote to use for my blog. Which is not the point of reading. So I’m not doing it any more.
- Wolfhound Hanoi pro tip: You have to kick the toilet door jam in to close the door. 2 weeks ago
- Dan tucked in Fat Man because he was worried that he was cold. It’s… instagram.com/p/Bb4ozPCFvlKL… 2 weeks ago
- Some days you just gotta take work home with you. @ Tây Hồ District instagram.com/p/Bby-9X4lxkBh… 2 weeks ago
- Big Mac meal - 250 THB. My hostel bed for the night - 325 THB. This Mac better be super effing tasty. 1 month ago
- Surprised the cats haven’t lost their shit watching the rats scamper by on the electrical wires outside the house. 2 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work