>I think so. Although I think everyone has a different initial set point (some people are naturally more nervous, some people are naturally more irritable), I do believe that we are capable, if we choose, of changing our range. Whether it be through mediation or medication (read: alcohol) or other means, I think everyone can help themselves be less nervous or agitated.
- Trying to keep grammar interesting. Good thing farts will forever be funny, even online. https://t.co/SECNF56m3m 4 months ago
- I love Momo. Her vocab sentence for "poisonous": If Snow White had some sense then she would not have shacked up wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- “They really should make a second one.” - My husband, inexplicably, whilst watching “Strange Brew” 5 months ago
- From the chat with my online grade 4 class. Always an interesting class, although I am not sure I am always teachin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Just had a 5th grader describe a boy in her class as a “homework parasite” because he copies off her. I love her. 6 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work