>I think so. Although I think everyone has a different initial set point (some people are naturally more nervous, some people are naturally more irritable), I do believe that we are capable, if we choose, of changing our range. Whether it be through mediation or medication (read: alcohol) or other means, I think everyone can help themselves be less nervous or agitated.
- Simply gorgeous. Unicorn’s pho cocktail. Gin, Cointreau, pho spices, lime. https://t.co/O0bq0Tsxsc 4 months ago
- Ordered a signature pho cocktail. https://t.co/SuZnGrQyKa 4 months ago
- First up: Crazy Hanoi Traffic. Rum, Dracontomelon juice, ginger, caramel, honey, lemon, and spices. My mouth is con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Time for Hanoi inspired cocktails. https://t.co/oBlo4vGJAJ 4 months ago
- If you are in Hanoi and don’t buy a shirt with fruit on it, were you even ever here? 4 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work