>On the way home tonight my music was all of a lovely instrumental variety that I wasn’t overly familiar with. I was listening to it and leaning next to the train doors, looking out the window and watching London slide by. And it was lovely. Because there were no words it felt like it was just ambient music for a film… adding just a wee bit of mood to give some colour to the journey home after a long day.
- Big Mac meal - 250 THB. My hostel bed for the night - 325 THB. This Mac better be super effing tasty. 6 days ago
- Surprised the cats haven’t lost their shit watching the rats scamper by on the electrical wires outside the house. 2 weeks ago
- Also, helmet hair for daaaaaays. https://t.co/UGD4ZaXtIY 3 weeks ago
- Driving in Hanoi is like being in a motorbike gang where you don't know any other members but are still convinced they're all batshit crazy. 3 weeks ago
- I question my abilities when the cat gives me a dirty look and then leaves the room as soon as I pick up the guitar. 2 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work