>On the way home tonight my music was all of a lovely instrumental variety that I wasn’t overly familiar with. I was listening to it and leaning next to the train doors, looking out the window and watching London slide by. And it was lovely. Because there were no words it felt like it was just ambient music for a film… adding just a wee bit of mood to give some colour to the journey home after a long day.
- Trying to keep grammar interesting. Good thing farts will forever be funny, even online. https://t.co/SECNF56m3m 2 months ago
- I love Momo. Her vocab sentence for "poisonous": If Snow White had some sense then she would not have shacked up wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- “They really should make a second one.” - My husband, inexplicably, whilst watching “Strange Brew” 3 months ago
- From the chat with my online grade 4 class. Always an interesting class, although I am not sure I am always teachin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Just had a 5th grader describe a boy in her class as a “homework parasite” because he copies off her. I love her. 4 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work