>On the way home tonight my music was all of a lovely instrumental variety that I wasn’t overly familiar with. I was listening to it and leaning next to the train doors, looking out the window and watching London slide by. And it was lovely. Because there were no words it felt like it was just ambient music for a film… adding just a wee bit of mood to give some colour to the journey home after a long day.
- Aaaaand we are back outside again. 11 hours ago
- Popo just busted our bar. Inside drinking for us. 11 hours ago
- A toilet roll without the hole. I’ve never seen the like. https://t.co/7SkyMBfynL 14 hours ago
- I just booked a flight for my visa run in January. Hopefully when I go in to pay tomorrow I’ll find out where I’m going. 3 weeks ago
- Wolfhound Hanoi pro tip: You have to kick the toilet door jam in to close the door. 1 month ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work