>Here’s something a little nerdy that I’ve been enjoying. The City of Westminster is putting up the diary of Nathaniel Bryceson (aged 19) daily. The awesomeness is that the diary is from 1846. It is cool to read about the same places that I visit and what old Nate was wearing and spending back in the day. It is definitely worth a looky-loo.
- Some days you just gotta take work home with you. @ Tây Hồ District instagram.com/p/Bby-9X4lxkBh… 19 hours ago
- Big Mac meal - 250 THB. My hostel bed for the night - 325 THB. This Mac better be super effing tasty. 1 month ago
- Surprised the cats haven’t lost their shit watching the rats scamper by on the electrical wires outside the house. 1 month ago
- Also, helmet hair for daaaaaays. https://t.co/UGD4ZaXtIY 1 month ago
- Driving in Hanoi is like being in a motorbike gang where you don't know any other members but are still convinced they're all batshit crazy. 1 month ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work