>Here’s something a little nerdy that I’ve been enjoying. The City of Westminster is putting up the diary of Nathaniel Bryceson (aged 19) daily. The awesomeness is that the diary is from 1846. It is cool to read about the same places that I visit and what old Nate was wearing and spending back in the day. It is definitely worth a looky-loo.
- https://t.co/GwuNkWla64 2 weeks ago
- Watching the US election is completely doing my head in. 3 months ago
- I’ve definitely been in Vietnam too long. Thought to myself “glad it is starting to cool off”, then checked the tem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Simply gorgeous. Unicorn’s pho cocktail. Gin, Cointreau, pho spices, lime. https://t.co/O0bq0Tsxsc 1 year ago
- Ordered a signature pho cocktail. https://t.co/SuZnGrQyKa 1 year ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work