>This has come to my attention courtesy of careybatgirl.
These ten questions originally came from a French series, “Bouillon de Culture” hosted by Bernard Pivot but they’re better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of “Inside the Actor’s Studio.” Here are my answers.
1. What is your favorite word?
Based on usage? Retard. But I really, really like the sound of marsupial. Mmmm… marsupial.
2. What is your least favorite word?
“Chunk” and any derivative of the word chunk (chunky, chunks) with “chaffing” in a close second. Sick.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively: good stationery and/or new tech (like a new pen or laptop)
Spiritually: nature (like being in the woods or at the beach)
Emotionally: new hope where there was no hope (not “new hope” as in “star wars”)
4. What turns you off?
I shut down creatively, spiritually and emotionally when I’m overwhelmed. I have a tendency to just go to bed when life becomes to much and hibernate for awhile.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Fucktard or assclown.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
My own voice (although when played back from a recording… not so much).
7. What sound or noise do you hate (dislike)?
That fake crying kids do in the grocery store to get their mother to buy them something.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Forensic anthropologist, travel writer.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that involves poking people with sharp things.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I can’t think of anything specific. I’d just like to hear him crack a joke.