>I just noticed something… why isn’t anyone complaining about the spelling of people? I’m sure there is a good reason for that “o”. But if there isn’t a good reason and we just tossed it in there (or if the reason for having that “o” is all archaic and stuff)… I want to start pronouncing the sucka. You hear me, pee-oh-ple?
- Although, to be fair, if there isn’t a toilet seat, there can’t be piss on the toilet seat. Gotta look at the bright side. 4 months ago
- Napkins instead of TP? ✅ Coconut under the sink? ✅ Toilet seat? ❌ Good thing my hoover game is on point. 4 months ago
- Correcting Shakespeare and shite while at the bar. Not sure if that makes me a bad teacher or a good ‘un. 6 months ago
- At least he was wearing a “helmet” though. Watching so many go by without them. I won’t even look at my bike without mine. 6 months ago
- New life truth: If you are a wearing a Hello Kitty helmet, your road rage is hilarious. 6 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work