>I deleted my Twitter account. I simply wasn’t using it and I’m growing increasingly concerned (once again) with the amount of time I spend in front of my PC monitor instead of doing stuff that doesn’t involve staring at pixels. Besides, I think the days of Twitter’s popularity are numbered. If I want to write a blog post that is less than 140 characters, I can do that here.
- I just booked a flight for my visa run in January. Hopefully when I go in to pay tomorrow I’ll find out where I’m going. 3 weeks ago
- Wolfhound Hanoi pro tip: You have to kick the toilet door jam in to close the door. 1 month ago
- Dan tucked in Fat Man because he was worried that he was cold. It’s… instagram.com/p/Bb4ozPCFvlKL… 1 month ago
- Some days you just gotta take work home with you. @ Tây Hồ District instagram.com/p/Bby-9X4lxkBh… 2 months ago
- Big Mac meal - 250 THB. My hostel bed for the night - 325 THB. This Mac better be super effing tasty. 3 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work