>I deleted my Twitter account. I simply wasn’t using it and I’m growing increasingly concerned (once again) with the amount of time I spend in front of my PC monitor instead of doing stuff that doesn’t involve staring at pixels. Besides, I think the days of Twitter’s popularity are numbered. If I want to write a blog post that is less than 140 characters, I can do that here.
- Simply gorgeous. Unicorn’s pho cocktail. Gin, Cointreau, pho spices, lime. https://t.co/O0bq0Tsxsc 5 days ago
- Ordered a signature pho cocktail. https://t.co/SuZnGrQyKa 5 days ago
- First up: Crazy Hanoi Traffic. Rum, Dracontomelon juice, ginger, caramel, honey, lemon, and spices. My mouth is con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Time for Hanoi inspired cocktails. https://t.co/oBlo4vGJAJ 5 days ago
- If you are in Hanoi and don’t buy a shirt with fruit on it, were you even ever here? 5 days ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work