>Case in point… the party my neighbours are having on a Sunday night would not seem nearly as annoying if I was at said party. Because I’m not, I wish they would all burn in hell.
- $16 for three people to eat. Plus eight free beers. I do love this country. 1 month ago
- You know you’ve been to a pub in Hanoi too often when you know where their secret loo roll stash is. 1 month ago
- Aaaaand we are back outside again. 1 month ago
- Popo just busted our bar. Inside drinking for us. 1 month ago
- A toilet roll without the hole. I’ve never seen the like. https://t.co/7SkyMBfynL 1 month ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work