>I really did intend to blog every day. But you know what? I’m tired of typing “I didn’t do anything today” or “I’ve got nothing”. T.I.R.E.D. So I’m still going to try to blog more often than I was previously, but I’m not going to fight nature and try to post something every day.
- At least he was wearing a “helmet” though. Watching so many go by without them. I won’t even look at my bike without mine. 14 hours ago
- New life truth: If you are a wearing a Hello Kitty helmet, your road rage is hilarious. 14 hours ago
- And now she’s dropped a spoon on the ground (not “floor”, she’s on the street, remember) and just put that shit back on the pile. 15 hours ago
- Heh. @DanielMcGreevy2 just said “Keep that on ‘consider’ and not a ‘no’. The food still looks decent.” 15 hours ago
- I’m seriously considering striking her establishment off my “to try” list. 15 hours ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work