>I don’t understand why there are so many pictures of me on Facebook, when I really don’t like to have my picture taken. And I do understand that I can untag them if I want… and it is tempting at times (there are many, many unflattering pictures). But unless it was so bad that it made me cry, I don’t think I would untag it. Just because a picture isn’t flattering, it doesn’t mean that it is an inaccurate portrayal of how I look right now. Mostly I get bunged up about photos only because I hate how chubby I’ve been looking in them lately… but damn it! I am chubby lately. If I want to stop looking chubby in pictures, I should get my ass exercising and eat better, not untag a bunch of photos that are not exactly pretty. Now that I’m thinking about it… I’m pretty sure I’ve always been chubby. Hmmm… must find some way of dealing with that that doesn’t involve eating healthy and/or exercise. Where is that magic pill I’ve been waiting for??
- Correcting Shakespeare and shite while at the bar. Not sure if that makes me a bad teacher or a good ‘un. 1 month ago
- At least he was wearing a “helmet” though. Watching so many go by without them. I won’t even look at my bike without mine. 1 month ago
- New life truth: If you are a wearing a Hello Kitty helmet, your road rage is hilarious. 1 month ago
- And now she’s dropped a spoon on the ground (not “floor”, she’s on the street, remember) and just put that shit back on the pile. 1 month ago
- Heh. @DanielMcGreevy2 just said “Keep that on ‘consider’ and not a ‘no’. The food still looks decent.” 1 month ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work