>I don’t understand why there are so many pictures of me on Facebook, when I really don’t like to have my picture taken. And I do understand that I can untag them if I want… and it is tempting at times (there are many, many unflattering pictures). But unless it was so bad that it made me cry, I don’t think I would untag it. Just because a picture isn’t flattering, it doesn’t mean that it is an inaccurate portrayal of how I look right now. Mostly I get bunged up about photos only because I hate how chubby I’ve been looking in them lately… but damn it! I am chubby lately. If I want to stop looking chubby in pictures, I should get my ass exercising and eat better, not untag a bunch of photos that are not exactly pretty. Now that I’m thinking about it… I’m pretty sure I’ve always been chubby. Hmmm… must find some way of dealing with that that doesn’t involve eating healthy and/or exercise. Where is that magic pill I’ve been waiting for??
- I question my abilities when the cat gives me a dirty look and then leaves the room as soon as I pick up the guitar. 1 month ago
- Then I could show my mom that today's traffic backup was because of a random dude taking his horse for a walk. 1 month ago
- Sometimes I wish I had a helmet-mounted go pro. 1 month ago
- Never mind. They don't call them in order. I have no idea how long I'll be here at the Vietnamese consulate. 2 months ago
- Probably not good if they are on number 637961 and I'm number 638242. 😭 2 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books captain bringdown change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music nerd-o-rama new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work