>This weekend is slated to be very busy, so I’m going to state now that I don’t think I’m going to get the opportunity to blog again until Sunday. Tomorrow is a leaving-do for a co-worker, I should be hanging out with Lindz on Friday, and I have a birthday party to go to Saturday. I might not even get around to the blog on Sunday… I might be sleeping that entire day. Speaking of sleeping, that’s what I need to go and try to do now. I’m guessing that it has been about two weeks or so now where I haven’t slept through the night. Makes me cranky….
- Wolfhound Hanoi pro tip: You have to kick the toilet door jam in to close the door. 2 weeks ago
- Dan tucked in Fat Man because he was worried that he was cold. It’s… instagram.com/p/Bb4ozPCFvlKL… 2 weeks ago
- Some days you just gotta take work home with you. @ Tây Hồ District instagram.com/p/Bby-9X4lxkBh… 2 weeks ago
- Big Mac meal - 250 THB. My hostel bed for the night - 325 THB. This Mac better be super effing tasty. 1 month ago
- Surprised the cats haven’t lost their shit watching the rats scamper by on the electrical wires outside the house. 2 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work