>This weekend is slated to be very busy, so I’m going to state now that I don’t think I’m going to get the opportunity to blog again until Sunday. Tomorrow is a leaving-do for a co-worker, I should be hanging out with Lindz on Friday, and I have a birthday party to go to Saturday. I might not even get around to the blog on Sunday… I might be sleeping that entire day. Speaking of sleeping, that’s what I need to go and try to do now. I’m guessing that it has been about two weeks or so now where I haven’t slept through the night. Makes me cranky….
- I question my abilities when the cat gives me a dirty look and then leaves the room as soon as I pick up the guitar. 1 month ago
- Then I could show my mom that today's traffic backup was because of a random dude taking his horse for a walk. 1 month ago
- Sometimes I wish I had a helmet-mounted go pro. 1 month ago
- Never mind. They don't call them in order. I have no idea how long I'll be here at the Vietnamese consulate. 2 months ago
- Probably not good if they are on number 637961 and I'm number 638242. 😭 2 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books captain bringdown change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music nerd-o-rama new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work