>This weekend is slated to be very busy, so I’m going to state now that I don’t think I’m going to get the opportunity to blog again until Sunday. Tomorrow is a leaving-do for a co-worker, I should be hanging out with Lindz on Friday, and I have a birthday party to go to Saturday. I might not even get around to the blog on Sunday… I might be sleeping that entire day. Speaking of sleeping, that’s what I need to go and try to do now. I’m guessing that it has been about two weeks or so now where I haven’t slept through the night. Makes me cranky….
- Simply gorgeous. Unicorn’s pho cocktail. Gin, Cointreau, pho spices, lime. https://t.co/O0bq0Tsxsc 4 days ago
- Ordered a signature pho cocktail. https://t.co/SuZnGrQyKa 4 days ago
- First up: Crazy Hanoi Traffic. Rum, Dracontomelon juice, ginger, caramel, honey, lemon, and spices. My mouth is con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Time for Hanoi inspired cocktails. https://t.co/oBlo4vGJAJ 4 days ago
- If you are in Hanoi and don’t buy a shirt with fruit on it, were you even ever here? 4 days ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work