>Tonight after work, instead of going home and heating up the other half of my frozen pizza and eating alone in front of Family Guy in my shoebox-sized apartment, I went over to my coworkers’ place for a real meal. More importantly than the food, it was great to end a Tuesday by laughing (more than once) until I nearly cried (although, not until I nearly peed my pants). I come straight home and just shut down so often I forget that sometimes during the week it helps with stress levels if you can just chill, bitch and laugh with others who at least kind of get where you are coming from. Excellent.
- Correcting Shakespeare and shite while at the bar. Not sure if that makes me a bad teacher or a good ‘un. 1 month ago
- At least he was wearing a “helmet” though. Watching so many go by without them. I won’t even look at my bike without mine. 1 month ago
- New life truth: If you are a wearing a Hello Kitty helmet, your road rage is hilarious. 1 month ago
- And now she’s dropped a spoon on the ground (not “floor”, she’s on the street, remember) and just put that shit back on the pile. 1 month ago
- Heh. @DanielMcGreevy2 just said “Keep that on ‘consider’ and not a ‘no’. The food still looks decent.” 1 month ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work