>When I first left Korea I bowed to everyone. Now I only tilt my head sometimes, but I’ve mostly gotten out of the habit. I don’t yell “yo-gio!” when I want service to my table. I can pour a drink with only one hand on the bottle. I can receive things one-handed. But you know what I nearly did today of all things? I nearly tossed my tissue in the bin instead of the toilet. What the?!? Goes to show I’m pretty worn out these days… I’m not thinking straight!
- Big Mac meal - 250 THB. My hostel bed for the night - 325 THB. This Mac better be super effing tasty. 1 week ago
- Surprised the cats haven’t lost their shit watching the rats scamper by on the electrical wires outside the house. 2 weeks ago
- Also, helmet hair for daaaaaays. https://t.co/UGD4ZaXtIY 3 weeks ago
- Driving in Hanoi is like being in a motorbike gang where you don't know any other members but are still convinced they're all batshit crazy. 3 weeks ago
- I question my abilities when the cat gives me a dirty look and then leaves the room as soon as I pick up the guitar. 2 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work