>When I first left Korea I bowed to everyone. Now I only tilt my head sometimes, but I’ve mostly gotten out of the habit. I don’t yell “yo-gio!” when I want service to my table. I can pour a drink with only one hand on the bottle. I can receive things one-handed. But you know what I nearly did today of all things? I nearly tossed my tissue in the bin instead of the toilet. What the?!? Goes to show I’m pretty worn out these days… I’m not thinking straight!
- I’ve definitely been in Vietnam too long. Thought to myself “glad it is starting to cool off”, then checked the tem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Simply gorgeous. Unicorn’s pho cocktail. Gin, Cointreau, pho spices, lime. https://t.co/O0bq0Tsxsc 1 year ago
- Ordered a signature pho cocktail. https://t.co/SuZnGrQyKa 1 year ago
- First up: Crazy Hanoi Traffic. Rum, Dracontomelon juice, ginger, caramel, honey, lemon, and spices. My mouth is con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Time for Hanoi inspired cocktails. https://t.co/oBlo4vGJAJ 1 year ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work