>In an attempt to save money and not be so alcoholic, I’ve been spending weekends at home. Doesn’t make for the most exciting blog entries, but is good for my wallet and liver. Spending the quiet days at home is sort of nice, I’m appreciating the sanctuary that is my home. All day today I’ve just chilled out, bought a broom, played guitar and finished watching season four of The Wire. So, not exciting, but relaxing, and that may be exactly what I need at the moment.
- Trying to keep grammar interesting. Good thing farts will forever be funny, even online. https://t.co/SECNF56m3m 5 months ago
- I love Momo. Her vocab sentence for "poisonous": If Snow White had some sense then she would not have shacked up wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- “They really should make a second one.” - My husband, inexplicably, whilst watching “Strange Brew” 6 months ago
- From the chat with my online grade 4 class. Always an interesting class, although I am not sure I am always teachin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Just had a 5th grader describe a boy in her class as a “homework parasite” because he copies off her. I love her. 7 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work