In an attempt to save money and not be so alcoholic, I’ve been spending weekends at home. Doesn’t make for the most exciting blog entries, but is good for my wallet and liver. Spending the quiet days at home is sort of nice, I’m appreciating the sanctuary that is my home. All day today I’ve just chilled out, bought a broom, played guitar and finished watching season four of The Wire. So, not exciting, but relaxing, and that may be exactly what I need at the moment.
- https://t.co/GwuNkWla64 2 weeks ago
- Watching the US election is completely doing my head in. 3 months ago
- I’ve definitely been in Vietnam too long. Thought to myself “glad it is starting to cool off”, then checked the tem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Simply gorgeous. Unicorn’s pho cocktail. Gin, Cointreau, pho spices, lime. https://t.co/O0bq0Tsxsc 1 year ago
- Ordered a signature pho cocktail. https://t.co/SuZnGrQyKa 1 year ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work