I can’t even describe the noise. It wasn’t very loud, but neither is a dripping tap and I can’t sleep when that is happening either. My mind fixates on the sound (it is also why I can’t stand a ticking clock in the room. If I ever stay at your house and the batteries are out of the clock… sorry, that was me.) and I can’t sleep. This sound… I couldn’t figure out what it could be for the longest time. And then I got it in my head that it was probably Frank goofing around in the kitchen (which is also my bedroom). Once I had that in my head, I super-couldn’t-sleep.
- Wolfhound Hanoi pro tip: You have to kick the toilet door jam in to close the door. 2 weeks ago
- Dan tucked in Fat Man because he was worried that he was cold. It’s… instagram.com/p/Bb4ozPCFvlKL… 2 weeks ago
- Some days you just gotta take work home with you. @ Tây Hồ District instagram.com/p/Bby-9X4lxkBh… 2 weeks ago
- Big Mac meal - 250 THB. My hostel bed for the night - 325 THB. This Mac better be super effing tasty. 1 month ago
- Surprised the cats haven’t lost their shit watching the rats scamper by on the electrical wires outside the house. 2 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work