I can’t even describe the noise. It wasn’t very loud, but neither is a dripping tap and I can’t sleep when that is happening either. My mind fixates on the sound (it is also why I can’t stand a ticking clock in the room. If I ever stay at your house and the batteries are out of the clock… sorry, that was me.) and I can’t sleep. This sound… I couldn’t figure out what it could be for the longest time. And then I got it in my head that it was probably Frank goofing around in the kitchen (which is also my bedroom). Once I had that in my head, I super-couldn’t-sleep.
- Correcting Shakespeare and shite while at the bar. Not sure if that makes me a bad teacher or a good ‘un. 3 weeks ago
- At least he was wearing a “helmet” though. Watching so many go by without them. I won’t even look at my bike without mine. 1 month ago
- New life truth: If you are a wearing a Hello Kitty helmet, your road rage is hilarious. 1 month ago
- And now she’s dropped a spoon on the ground (not “floor”, she’s on the street, remember) and just put that shit back on the pile. 1 month ago
- Heh. @DanielMcGreevy2 just said “Keep that on ‘consider’ and not a ‘no’. The food still looks decent.” 1 month ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work