>Hi guys. No blogging lately, I know. Bad Jodi. I have things to talk about: going grocery shopping in London and the goodness that was my last birthday for a start. But work is kicking my arse at the moment (non-stop monitor staring) and I have no internet at home at the moment so the blog suffers. I’m going to do my best to get back into it once I have a dedicated internet hook-up again. Should have it this weekend. Should start blogging this weekend then. Hooray!
- Wolfhound Hanoi pro tip: You have to kick the toilet door jam in to close the door. 2 weeks ago
- Dan tucked in Fat Man because he was worried that he was cold. It’s… instagram.com/p/Bb4ozPCFvlKL… 2 weeks ago
- Some days you just gotta take work home with you. @ Tây Hồ District instagram.com/p/Bby-9X4lxkBh… 2 weeks ago
- Big Mac meal - 250 THB. My hostel bed for the night - 325 THB. This Mac better be super effing tasty. 1 month ago
- Surprised the cats haven’t lost their shit watching the rats scamper by on the electrical wires outside the house. 2 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work