I promise that it is NOT my intention to stop blogging now that I’ve left Korea. Surely life will be just as strange and interesting in another country, on another continent? I just haven’t had the… energy to get down to it yet. I have about 60 pages or so of notes that I need to transcribe, from the time before I got to Malaysia to the time I was in Moscow. I have to type those out, and add the notes that I was too lazy to write down. And, of course, I need to add everything that has happened since Moscow… there have been a multitude of countries and people and events since Russia. I will start soon. And I will blog again regularly, soon. I promise. Soon. For now, I’m safe and happy in Scotland and will be headed back to London on Saturday. Once I get there, I can blog about how scared I am about the next part of my life. Somehow, traveling all over the damned place is far less frightening than the prospect of settling into a job and everyday life again. I suspect there may be something seriously wrong with me.
- From the chat with my online grade 4 class. Always an interesting class, although I am not sure I am always teachin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Just had a 5th grader describe a boy in her class as a “homework parasite” because he copies off her. I love her. 1 month ago
- https://t.co/GwuNkWla64 2 months ago
- Watching the US election is completely doing my head in. 5 months ago
- I’ve definitely been in Vietnam too long. Thought to myself “glad it is starting to cool off”, then checked the tem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work