I forgot to mention that a while ago now I got to go to another Korean wedding. This time we were not late. And it wasn’t as strange. Well, I still thought it was strange, but this time it was "Catholic strange" and not "Korean strange". I’ve never been to a Catholic mass or any sort of ceremony, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I thought it sucked – you have to stand up and sit down so much that I couldn’t go to sleep. Mostly what I got out of it: I don’t want a Korean wedding or a Catholic one.
- From the chat with my online grade 4 class. Always an interesting class, although I am not sure I am always teachin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Just had a 5th grader describe a boy in her class as a “homework parasite” because he copies off her. I love her. 1 month ago
- https://t.co/GwuNkWla64 2 months ago
- Watching the US election is completely doing my head in. 5 months ago
- I’ve definitely been in Vietnam too long. Thought to myself “glad it is starting to cool off”, then checked the tem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work