Every day my kids have to recite "Target Language" which is really just a bunch of crap questions and answers they have to memorize. I just wanted to (mostly for myself) make a quick video of one of my kids (in this case, David) saying all the stupid stuff they’ve had to memorize in June. Poor kids. Note that the bedtime question answer wasn’t scripted – David (who is actually 6 years old) probably really goes to bed at 11pm. He is probably up all night memorizing this shite.
- Trying to keep grammar interesting. Good thing farts will forever be funny, even online. https://t.co/SECNF56m3m 6 months ago
- I love Momo. Her vocab sentence for "poisonous": If Snow White had some sense then she would not have shacked up wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- “They really should make a second one.” - My husband, inexplicably, whilst watching “Strange Brew” 7 months ago
- From the chat with my online grade 4 class. Always an interesting class, although I am not sure I am always teachin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Just had a 5th grader describe a boy in her class as a “homework parasite” because he copies off her. I love her. 9 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work