– Available: Yes, but probably not interested in you.
– Age: 31
– Annoyance: Just one? Are you kidding me?
– Beer: I would kill you and your entire family for a decent (read: not Korean) beer right now. I would even drink a Chinese beer…
– Best Friends: There are a few… but my moms, Mike, and Carey are on the top of the list (Brendan almost made it… but then he moved away. Way to go, dillhole.)
– Body Part on opposite sex: back of the neck
– Best feeling in the world: getting a standing ovation after a performance (I meant on stage, perverts)
– Been bitched out?: Yes (this week, actually)
– Been on stage?: Yes
– Believe in yourself?: Shit no! I’m just a figment of my own imagination.
– Believe in miracles: Yes
– Believe in Magic: I believe in illusion
– Believe in God: I do… but not in the way this question means it
– Believe in Satan: Just the devil inside…
– Believe in Santa: He still sends me gifts (my moms just has to redirect them to Korea, apparently Santa is too delayed to figure out my new address)
– Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Yes
– Believe in Evolution: Yes
– Car: no
– Candy: sour gummy cola bottles
– Chinese/Mexican: both!
– Cake or pie: only ice cream cake OR lemon meringue pie
– Country to visit: North Korea (May), The Philippines (July), Japan (September), Singapore (September), Malaysia (again!), Vietnam, Laos, and then Canada (and then England, Scotland, and Ireland… not sure after that)
– Day or Night: night
– Dream vehicle: the Batmobile
– Danced: Yes
– Do the splits?: Almost got there but I stopped doing TKD
– Eggs: scrambie
– Eyes: murky green
– Everyone has a: dark side
– Ever failed a class? No
– First crush: I was in grade three and I don’t remember his name
– First kiss: can’t remember
– Food: pizza & popcorn
– Greatest Fear: mediocrity
– Giver or taker: giver (true story… I tend to give more than I take. In fact, I’m sure some people – people who shouldn’t even bother leaving a comment about this one – get annoyed with my inability to accept things – like money, aid, love – from other people)
– Goals: to be happy
– Get along with your parents?: Yes
– Good luck charm: my hedgehog "Lou"
Eye colour: Hair Colour: Short/Long: Height: Clothing Style: None of this matters as much as who they are in the inside (and how hot they are on the outside. HA!)
– Hair Colour: brown
– Height: 170cm
– Happy: Yes (mostly)
– Holiday: BEACH
– How do you want to die: I don’t want to die
– Health freak?: No. I am an unhealth freak (usually)
– Hockey Team: Go Canucks!
– Ice cream: Rolo
– Instrument: accoustic guitar
– Jewellery: any/all. Usually silver
– Job: currently "teaching" kindergarten
– Kids: approximately 70 (in my classroom)
– Kickboxing or karate: kickboxing is for pussies (that’s right – I said "pussies"… I’ll fight ya anytime) and karate is an inferior Japanese immitation of the world’s greatest martial art… Tae Kwon Do (feel the wrath of my black belt!!)
– Keep a journal?: Does this blog count? Then yes.
– Longest Car Ride: Quesnel to Vancouver and back (same day)
– Love: Yes. Wait, what the hell is this question asking?? And what does my answer even mean??
– Laughed so hard you cried: Yes… often!
– Love at first sight: Yes
– Long Distance Relationships: No no no no no.
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Ew… probably Brendan
3. Went to the movies with you? I saw 300 with Brooke, Chadlinger, and Gentleman’s Bathroom (John)
4. You went to the mall with? I last went to the COEX with Brendan, Stefanie, and John
6. You talked to on the phone? Amelia tried to get me to go shoe shopping
– Milk flavour: Chocolate
– Movie: I can’t possibly pick just one
– Mooned anybody: heh heh. Yes.
– Marriage?: Not right now
– Motion sickness? Yes (I freaking HATE the buses!)
– Number of Siblings: 1
– Number of Piercings: 5
– Number: 3, 5, or 7
– Overused Phrases: Phrases that *I* overuse? Balls. True story. Scrotum. Go birthday yourself. So many more…
– One wish: to never really grow up
– One phobia: Bloody Mary in the bathroom mirror
– Place you’d like to live: Anywhere near the ocean
– Pepsi/Coke: I’m not fussy about it
– Quail: This was the best they could do for the "Q" question??
– Reason to cry: There are lots of reasons to cry, but in my classroom you are only allowed to cry if you are hurt
– Reality T.V.: The Amazing Race
– Radio Station: last.fm (online)
– Roll your tongue in a circle? Yes
– Rolling Stones/ Rascall Flatts: Stones
– Song: Never, ever, EVER could I pick just one song
– Shoe size: Usually a 9
– Salad Dressing: Ranch
– Sushi: I love sushi – second on my list of favourite foods
– Scent: Jasmine
– Slept outside: Yes
– Seen a dead body?: No
– Smoked?: Not seriously
– Skinny dipped? No
– Shower Daily?: No… I sleep in a lot. No… a LOT.
– Sing well? NO. But I do it anyway. I’m sure my neighbours freaking HATE me.
– In the shower? Not in Korea – there is a vent into the hallway. No one needs that sort of torture
– Swear?: Fuck, yes!
– Stuffed Animals?: No. Except Miller (Carey’s small stuffed dinosaur that I’m carrying around Asia)
– Single/Group dates: I’ve never been on a date, but the idea of a group date really grosses me out
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries (but raspberries would be better)
– Time for bed: probably an hour ago (no matter what the time is!)
– Thunderstorms: I LOVE thunderstorms!
– Touch your tongue to your nose?: A little
– Truck: No
– Vegetable you hate: ALL OF THEM!! No, serious?? Any vegetable that has the audacity to go limp. LOSERS! TIGHTEN UP!
– Vegetable you love: Sigh. I wish beer was a vegetable. I do like avacados. And, um… tomatoes. The rest I tolerate.
– Weakness: Boys
– When you grow up: HA HA HA HA HA!!!
– Which one of your friends acts the most like you: No one acts like me… my friends are too smart for that!
– Wanted to be a model?: No. An actress, yes. A model, no.
– Where do we go when we die: wherever we need to
– Worst weather: dull, doing nothing weather. Like when it is overcast. BORING.
-X-Rays: Other than at the dentist, I don’t remember getting x-rays before coming to Korea. And now I have had 4 x-rays (2 back, one shoulder, one hip) and an MRI (hip).
-Year it is now: 2007
-Zoo animal: MONKEYS
-Zodiac sign: Aries