1. How old were you?
3. Where did you live?
–I think I was still living with Scott in my Dad’s basement suite in Quesnel.
4. Where did you work?
— I would have been selling insurance at Archibald, Clarke, and Defieux when I wasn’t going to school at CNC.
5. Where did you hang out?
— I don’t really remember hanging out any where right then (if I was still in Quesnel). Life was pretty much rut-tastic at that time.
6. Who was your best friend?
7. How was your hair style?
— Down to my ass long.
8. Did you wear glasses?
— Yes, but I usually had my contacts in.
9. Who was your regular-person crush?
10. How many tattoos did you have?
11. How many piercings did you have?
— Two – one in each ear
12. What car did you drive?
— It was Scott’s car and I don’t remember what it was. It was maroon though and had four doors.
13. What was your biggest fear?
— That the life I was living was going to be the best it would get.
14. Had you smoked a cigarette yet?
15. Had you been arrested?
— Living common-law and exceptionally bitter.
**LETS SEE WHERE YOU ARE NOW!!!!!**
1. How old are you?
2. Where do you work?
— Teaching Kindergarten at LCI Kid’s Club
— In South Korea
— At the RMT in Seoul… at the Beer Hunter near my house… in my house… at Brittany and Stefanie’s house
6. What is your hairstyle?
— Just past my ears and I just cut it so I have bangs now.
7. Do you wear glasses?
— Nope. Lasik eye surgery.
8. Who is your best friend?
— Top billing goes to my moms, Mike, and Carey. But there are a lot of people who I would list as "the most kick-ass friends ever".
9. Who is your regular-person crush?
— Dudes, this is the sort of shite I wouldn’t tell even the best friend list above. However, right now I’m not crushing on any "regular" persons.
10. How many tattoos?
11. How many piercings do you have?
— Currently 5.
12. What kind of car do you have?
— Nothing. Hooray!
13. What is your biggest fear?
— Being drugged and sold into white slavery while travelling
14. Have you smoked a cigarette?
15. Have you been arrested since?
16. Has your heart been broken?