Holy crap, life must be slow (except some kick-ass mail!)… doing another bloody survey.
** JANUARY **
1. Who kissed you at midnight?
No one. I had just gotten home from Thailand about 9:00pm and was too pooped to go out and party.
2. Did you have a new year’s resolution this year?
Probably. Okay… lies. Yes. But I didn’t keep them. I have only kept one in my whole life. I swore off McDonald’s entirely for one year. I kept that one. For one year.
3. Does it snow where you live?
Yes, but it doesn’t do a very good job of it.
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Sometimes. Other times it is too sweet.
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
No. I would love to see NYC, but I don’t know if I want to be there in January.
** FEBRUARY **
1. Who was your Valentine?
10 six-year-old monkeys. Sigh.
2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for all of your classmates? did you get any back?
No, my moms bought them. But I wrote them out and handed them out. I remember giving ugly cards to the kids I didn’t like. I think there was always a rule in class that everyone had to give cards to everyone because I DO remember getting Valentine Day cards and I wasn’t that popular. Nowadays, I only get Valentine attention from minors (see #1) and a card from my moms. Sigh.
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
I have never bothered to do the research on whether or not it works. So, no.
** MARCH **
1. Are you Irish?
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty’s Day?
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day in 2006?
St. Patty’s was on a Friday but no one except Woody and I were in the mood to go out. So I headed into Itaewon with Woody and we drank our faces off. Then the whole crowd went out on the Sunday and saw a parade and drank beers. It was good craic.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Heck yes, I am.
** APRIL **
1. Do you like the rain?
Most of the time. Sometimes when it isn’t raining I wish it would.
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year?
I don’t think so. Probably not.
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
Great. Now I have to look up what the hell 4/20
is. One second… heh heh heh. NO. Not in Korea!
5. Do you love the month of April?
Not particularly. Nothing happens except sometimes Easter and usually my birthday (which is often forgotten unless I get all up in everyone’s face about it like I did last year). So I’m often bummed in April.
** MAY **
1. What’s your favorite kind of flower?
Sweetpeas from my moms’ garden.
2. Do you like the spring?
Yes…. but probably the least out of all the seasons.
3. Finish the phrase "April showers":
…bring May flowers. What kind of dillhole question is this?
4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring?
Pale green – like new leaves.
** JUNE **
1. What year did/will you graduate from highschool?
Sigh. 1994. Note: I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR HOW OLD YOU FREAKING WERE IN 1994.
2. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?
Father’s Day is in June. Mike’s birthday is in June. Canada Day Eve is in June. The summer equinox is in June. My dad died in June.
** JULY **
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?
Is something *special* SUPPOSED to happen on the Fourth of July??? I’m usually still recovering from July 1st, the most important day in July!
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
Yes, I left for Cambodia at the end of July.
3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
No. I HATE A/C and use it as little as possible.
** AUGUST **
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
I don’t think so. The school year here changes in March so the end of August doesn’t really mean anything.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of ’06?
Watching the sun come up over the jungle behind Angkor Wat, Cambodia.
3. Did you have a sunburn?
Holy crap, yes. Not in Cambodia though. Just on a random day in Korea.
4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
I spent a lot of time on the beach in Cambodia, but I live in the middle of land in Korea.
** SEPTEMBER **
1. Did you attend school/college in ’06?..
Yes. As the flipping TEACHER!
2. Who is your favorite teacher?
Obviously me. I’m amazing.
3. Do you like fall better than summer?
Yes. Fall is my favourite season.
** OCTOBER **
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume?
Of all time? That *I* was wearing?? Then probably my fallen angel costume with the real feather wings.
2. What’s your favorite candy?
Skor bars. Red gummy feet. Sour gummy cola bottles.
3.What did you dress up as this year?
Mia Doucette, alter-ego of Captain Turbotastic. (I also wore my Tae Kwon Do uniform to school).
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving is in OCTOBER in Canada and doesn’t exist at all here. I MISS YOUR TURKEY MOMS!!!!
2. Do you love stuffing?
Yes. I love all the food (except that foul, foul cranberry sauce) at Thanksgiving.
3. What are you thankful for?
Everything. Seriously. I’m thankful for every little thing and that I’m here to be thankful for it.
** DECEMBER **
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Does Santa have a goofy laugh?
2. If not, what do you celebrate?
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Yes… but not in a long time. I’ll have to work on that.
4. Get anything special last year?
A sunburn! Ha ha ha! And all the packages I received from home meant a heap to me. Christmas is a shitty time to be away from friends and family.
5. What do you want this year?
Another sunburn (but not as bad as last year!). Maybe that kiss under the mistletoe from #3….