Like you, I also wish more was going on in my life right now… but things are still pretty dull. Besides, these stupid surveys may provide a snapshot of where my mind was at this point in time. Maybe not. Either way, it gives me something to say on rainy Sundays.
1.You and Jesus go out to dinner – who pays?
Seriously, if I went out for dinner with Jesus and the restaurant didn’t give it to us "on the house", I would have to firebomb the joint for disrespecting Jesus. And if Jesus didn’t want me to do that, I would respect his wishes. Then I would offer to pay for dinner as long as he changed our drinking water to wine throughout the meal and giggled with me about "sticking it to the man".
2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt an alias. What is it?
3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?
I wouldn’t get rid of it, but I would take back Alaska for Canada. Jerks. It even looks like it should be ours.
4. You wake up as the opposite gender what’s the one thing you wanna try?
Not having to wait in a huge queue just to take a damned pee.
5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
When I was younger, I had a crush on Skywalker. Now, I think Han Solo is the hot one. However, in Korea, most of the boys I meet seem to fall into the "Chewbacca" category more often than not. And I don’t find that walking carpet attractive at all.
6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child?
Barbie Dreamhouse and van. (But to give my moms credit… I had a LOT of other Barbie shite).
7. Top three celebrities you wanna do.
Jack Bauer, Jon Stewart, and Batman.
8. What’s an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?
Not allowing me to be friends with other boys.
9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?
Silence of the Lambs (the only scary movie I watch)
10. Stupidest thing you’ve ever said out loud?
Oh, come ON. As if I ever say stupid things OUT LOUD.
11. You’re sentenced to death and it’s the morning of your execution, what do you want to eat?
I understand that I’m supposed to list my favourite foods. But really, if I’m being executed, I doubt I will really want to eat anything. Two reasons: first, my tummy would probably be hurting ’cause I know I’m going to die. Second, I heard that you poop yourself when you die. I don’t want to have anything in my system to escape when I die, especially if the execution is public. Ew. Now I’m wondering if anyone has ever done a study on how many "final meals" actually get eaten…
12. What’s something that most people do that you’ve never done?
Die. Seriously… most people do it, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet. One day, I suppose I will give it a go…
13. Before you die you want to go to…?
14. Something you’d really like to do but probably won’t ever be able to do?
Jack Bauer, Jon Stewart, and Batman.
15. A wild animal you’d like to have as a pet?
16. A drug you’ll never try?
17. If you were an animal what would you be?
18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12, who would it be?
I don’t remember anyone I knew at the age of 12…
19. What’s something a lot of people don’t know about you?
Well, does that count people that read this blog? Hmmmm… the smell of gasoline always makes me feel hungry.
20. First celebrity crush?
21. What’s a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
Personality and Habits: flame-thrower or words
Abilities: nunchuks, tae kwon sticks, bo staff, sword, words…
23. Favorite breakfast bread style (pancakes, waffles, toast etc…)?
24. Favorite parody movies?
I enjoy "mockumentaries" such as This is Spinal Tap, The Delicate Art of Parking, and Hard Core Logo. (On TV, good mockumentaries include The Office and Arrested Development).
25. Worst way to die?
26. Grossest injury you’ve ever seen?
When I lived in Pitt Meadows I saw a guy hit his face off the curb while playing street hockey and knocking out both his top front teeth. There was a lot of freaking blood.
27. The worst injury you’ve ever had?
Herniated disks in my lower back.
28. Favorite thing about thanksgiving?
In Korea, that it lasts a week. At home, turkey goodness at my Moms’ house!
29. Sport you hate the most?
30. What state in the U.S. would you most like to visit?
31. What’s something you think would be sweet to know everything about?
32. Favorite Actor/Actress?
34. What makes an awesome party?
I do, babies!
35. What is your material obsession?
Technology. Seriously, I have a problem. I need an intervention.
36. What’s something most would consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you?
I don’t mind being told that I’m strange.
37. Favorite kind of dog?
38. Favorite carnival food?
Cotton candy, corn dogs, and deep-fried doughnuts!
39. Morning or night person?
40. Worst drunken habit?
I would say GETTING drunk is my worst habit. I don’t think I do anything habitually when I’m drunk that is really all that bad. Although I have been caught table dancing a few times now. I wouldn’t consider it a "habit" yet, but I really should cut it out.
41. Weirdest ebay purchase?
Hmmm… nothing too weird. Most interesting would be "Strangest Tribe" by Pearl Jam on vinyl for Mike.
42. Favorite food to eat when you’re wasted?
Korean street food!
43. Its Saturday at 3am where are you?
Probably still out drinking with friends.
44. Who’s your favorite friend to go out with?
I can’t even BELIEVE I have to say this. Sigh. Brendan.
45. Worst job you’ve ever had?
Car Insurance Salesperson.
46. What’s something your friends make fun of you for?
Being a nerd.
47. Favorite cereal?
48. Book you could read repeatedly?
Choke. Fierce Invalids. Orxy & Crake. Slaugherhouse 5. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. The Little Prince. 100’s more. I’m a re-reader.
49. What’s the meanest thing you’ve ever done?
When we were kids I convinced my younger brother Brian that he was adopted. At one point, he tried to outsmart me by asking our Mom if this was true. When he came back to me to let me know that Moms said I was lying, I said, "Of course that is what she would tell you…." Poor kid.