I took the picture of the guy farming because he is doing that right down town. I took that picture standing beside a 6 lane expressway (that I have to cross – with a streetlight safely mom, I promise – every day to go to work). There are little vegetable gardens like that all over the place. It is really wierd and kind of cool at the same time. That is one thing I will give Korea, they are using their space well. They garden wherever they can and they build vertically instead of horizontally.
- I question my abilities when the cat gives me a dirty look and then leaves the room as soon as I pick up the guitar. 1 month ago
- Then I could show my mom that today's traffic backup was because of a random dude taking his horse for a walk. 1 month ago
- Sometimes I wish I had a helmet-mounted go pro. 1 month ago
- Never mind. They don't call them in order. I have no idea how long I'll be here at the Vietnamese consulate. 2 months ago
- Probably not good if they are on number 637961 and I'm number 638242. 😭 2 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books captain bringdown change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music nerd-o-rama new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work