I took the picture of the guy farming because he is doing that right down town. I took that picture standing beside a 6 lane expressway (that I have to cross – with a streetlight safely mom, I promise – every day to go to work). There are little vegetable gardens like that all over the place. It is really wierd and kind of cool at the same time. That is one thing I will give Korea, they are using their space well. They garden wherever they can and they build vertically instead of horizontally.
- Trying to keep grammar interesting. Good thing farts will forever be funny, even online. https://t.co/SECNF56m3m 1 month ago
- I love Momo. Her vocab sentence for "poisonous": If Snow White had some sense then she would not have shacked up wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- “They really should make a second one.” - My husband, inexplicably, whilst watching “Strange Brew” 1 month ago
- From the chat with my online grade 4 class. Always an interesting class, although I am not sure I am always teachin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Just had a 5th grader describe a boy in her class as a “homework parasite” because he copies off her. I love her. 3 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work