I don’t know if teaching is getting easier or not, but it sure ain’t good for the throat when you have a cold. There was much telling off of the little monsters today. I had to take away everyone’s stickers because someone got hit by another kid really, really hard and was hurt. So here is a picture of my wee little bastards. If there are 10 kids in the picture, I got them all to sit on the mat. I seriously doubt there are 10.
- At least he was wearing a “helmet” though. Watching so many go by without them. I won’t even look at my bike without mine. 14 hours ago
- New life truth: If you are a wearing a Hello Kitty helmet, your road rage is hilarious. 14 hours ago
- And now she’s dropped a spoon on the ground (not “floor”, she’s on the street, remember) and just put that shit back on the pile. 14 hours ago
- Heh. @DanielMcGreevy2 just said “Keep that on ‘consider’ and not a ‘no’. The food still looks decent.” 14 hours ago
- I’m seriously considering striking her establishment off my “to try” list. 14 hours ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work