I don’t know if teaching is getting easier or not, but it sure ain’t good for the throat when you have a cold. There was much telling off of the little monsters today. I had to take away everyone’s stickers because someone got hit by another kid really, really hard and was hurt. So here is a picture of my wee little bastards. If there are 10 kids in the picture, I got them all to sit on the mat. I seriously doubt there are 10.
- A nice side effect of getting out of Hanoi is being able to actually see the stars. 1 week ago
- Although, to be fair, if there isn’t a toilet seat, there can’t be piss on the toilet seat. Gotta look at the bright side. 6 months ago
- Napkins instead of TP? ✅ Coconut under the sink? ✅ Toilet seat? ❌ Good thing my hoover game is on point. 6 months ago
- Correcting Shakespeare and shite while at the bar. Not sure if that makes me a bad teacher or a good ‘un. 8 months ago
- At least he was wearing a “helmet” though. Watching so many go by without them. I won’t even look at my bike without mine. 9 months ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week story time stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea teaching in Vietnam tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work