I don’t know if teaching is getting easier or not, but it sure ain’t good for the throat when you have a cold. There was much telling off of the little monsters today. I had to take away everyone’s stickers because someone got hit by another kid really, really hard and was hurt. So here is a picture of my wee little bastards. If there are 10 kids in the picture, I got them all to sit on the mat. I seriously doubt there are 10.
- I question my abilities when the cat gives me a dirty look and then leaves the room as soon as I pick up the guitar. 3 days ago
- Then I could show my mom that today's traffic backup was because of a random dude taking his horse for a walk. 4 days ago
- Sometimes I wish I had a helmet-mounted go pro. 4 days ago
- Never mind. They don't call them in order. I have no idea how long I'll be here at the Vietnamese consulate. 1 month ago
- Probably not good if they are on number 637961 and I'm number 638242. 😭 1 month ago
- airport apartment Aurghville awesomeness banality beers blogging about blogging book-o-rama books captain bringdown change cheeky thoughts Christmas complaints confession crankypants cursed dating elementary ESL excuses exercise fear food Friday's Feast funny stuff goal tracking government Hanoi health immigration issues in a nutshell interwebs Jodi-Teacher kinders Korea lazy learning London mail love mangled language misplaced anger moolah music nerd-o-rama new experiences pain photos quote random rant self-congratulations self-indulgence shallow thoughts sight seeing sleep smart monkeys snarktastic speech of the week stuff I like stuff that scares me surveylicious teaching in Korea tech thanks The Interrogative Year travel TV UK UKBA Vancouver Vietnam weather weight loss work